IT & Software Industry
£12 per hour
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking develop experience within the IT industry. The successful candidate will have IT/Support Desk experience.
- Responsible for managing supplier engagement systems, logging issues and chasing resolutions
- Setting up training room equipment and systems
- Being the first point of contact for internal colleagues with IT related issues
- Travel to various locations in order to support other areas of the business
- Software customer service experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Documentation skills
- Driving licence is required
- Previous experience with working in a service desk role would be advantageous
If you would like further information on this role then please contact Lucy in the Mploy Bournemouth office.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'