If you have experience of web services, software deployment or using a SaaS helpdesk, this is a brilliant opportunity to increase your expertise in a career where you can really make your mark.
Omniplex helps companies from across the globe to create and deliver outstanding eLearning solutions. Passionate about sharing knowledge, we now serve an expansive and varied customer base across all industries (private and public) and we work with the majority of FTSE 100 companies.
Due to continuous expansion, we’re now looking for an IT Support Technician to join us in Harpenden and play a vital role in the growth of our business.
- Salary of up to £28,000 depending on experience and skills
- Pension scheme
- 20 days’ holiday (rising with service to 25 days) plus 8 days of Bank Holiday
- Expenses paid for any pre-approved business travel
- Training and development opportunities
- Make a difference in a small, but fast-growing team
This is a fantastic opportunity to play an important role in the day-to-day running of our business by exceeding customers’ expectations and enabling our staff to perform at their best.
As a successful eLearning business, we understand that knowledge is power. As such, we offer great development opportunities to enable our employees to fulfil their potential.
We provide the perfect environment in which to challenge yourself, broaden your skill set and build a career to be proud of.
As an IT Support Technician, you will respond to helpdesk tickets and support our global customer base in line with Service Level Agreements. You’ll also provide support to our employees based in offices across the UK, China and the US.
Specifically, you will:
- Implement, administer and support Learning Management systems
- Resolve issues remotely, via the telephone or at customers’ sites
- Replicate and isolate bugs before escalating issues to our Developers
- Carry out software demonstrations for customers
- Contribute to our knowledgebase and online communities
- Keep up to date with the latest technical issues affecting the company and our customers
To join us as an IT Support Technician, you will need:
- Experience of using a SaaS helpdesk, web services and/or software deployment
- A degree level qualification or technical certification in IT, computing or a related subject
Knowledge of some, ideally all, of the following is also essential:
- Desktop and mobile devices
- Office 365
Other organisations may call this role 1st Line Support Technician, Technical Support Advisor, IT Support Advisor, 2nd Line Support Technician, Technical Support Analyst, Helpdesk Support Technician, Junior Support Desk Technician, or IT Service Desk Technician.
Webrecruit and Omniplex are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of IT Support Technician, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 9:00 – 17:30 with an hour lunch break (Monday to Friday)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'