Lead IT Support Technical
£25,000 to £30,000
Are you looking for a job where you will have sole responsibility of the organisations IT Systems? Do you want a role with autonomy to make an impact on the business IT strategy? Are you an IT support professional with an all-round skill set? I am currently recruiting for Lead IT Support Technical within a family run business in the Peterborough area. This award winning organisation prides itself on their family values, which influences everything they do, from customer service to employee engagement.
This job would ideally suit an individual who enjoys taking the lead on IT support projects and incidents while being the go to person for any IT problems. You will have gain experience supporting and implementing a range of IT technologies, and develop your skills with the business.
- You will take the lead on all IT support incidents to make sure they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Mentoring the IT Support Apprentice
- Advise the senior management team on improvements that can be made to the IT infrastructure.
- A good understanding of MS Server 2012 &2016
- Experience supporting Cisco technologies
- Working knowledge of Windows Active Directory
- Exposure to Microsoft Office 365.
With Interviews occurring next week, apply now or get in contact to hear more!
IT Support | Microsoft Server 2012 & 2016 |MS Hyper-V | MS Office 365 | MS Active Directory | VoIP | MS PowerShell | Group Policy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job