Bristow Holland have an excellent IT Support opportunity working for an expanding business based on the outskirts of Ipswich.
The principal role of the IT Support Engineer is to ensure that IT requirements are managed professionally to time, within cost and with a high standard.
You will be responsible for providing first line support both on the phone and within emails within agreed timescales for all products, services and equipment.
- Able to diagnose and troubleshoot asking customers relevant questions to get the issue resolved
- Proven experience of a similar role for customer service or first line support.
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- Diplomatic in communication both verbally and written.
- Excellent Microsoft skills which can be transferred
In return you will receive a salary of up to £22,000 depending on experience and all the relevant tools to succeed in your new role.
- Line Support
- Technical Support
- Desktop Computers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'