IT Service Desk Analyst - 2nd Line
Salary: £30-£33,000 Based on Experience, Plus Benefits (on call allowance)
My client is a leader in their field and due to expansion are seeking 2nd Line IT Service Desk Analysts, to be the face of the Support function for their customers.
Receiving, updating and managing escalated incidents from 2nd Line analysts, undertaking analysis, diagnosis and resolution within published SLA’s. Gather accurate information in the problem ticket so that it can be closed or escalated further.
Take ownership of assigned tickets, update and communicate progress to the customer in a timely, professional and proactive manner.
Always demonstrate best practice customer service principles in line with ITIL, be an integral member of the busy Service Desk Team and develop trust relationships with all colleagues across the business and Group.
Role Specific Tasks
- Accurately capture and process customer support requests to the agreed standards using Autotask, the Company ITSM tool.
- Ensure all customers are proactively communicated with in line with Company guidelines.
- Answering incoming calls and acknowledging emails in a timely manner.
- Identify Major / P1 incidents, gather full information and escalate where required.
- Troubleshoot and attempt to fix faults within designated parameters.
- Monitor, update and escalate tickets received by email to the next level if appropriate.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- Proactively monitor all outstanding tickets to ensure those that can be are closed.
Person Spec / experience required
Excellent Knowledge of the below:
- Windows Server 2012 onwards
- Active Directory
- Azure and Micro365
- Group Policy
- Outlook and Office 365 products.
- Exchange - Cloud and On Premise
- File shares - Cloud and On Premise
- Routers (ADSL, Fibre)
- Desktop hardware and software set-up and configuration
Good understanding of the below:
- Current network topologies
- Managed switching
- Our customer systems and services
- Must have worked within an IT support desk role previously
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- A good working knowledge of PSA and RMM tools such as Autotask and Datto (AEM) or similar
- A Microsoft certification such as an MCTS is desirable
- A Cisco certification such as CCNA is desirable
- ITIL V3 or V4
- Other industry standard qualifications are advantageous
- 2nd Line
- Help Desk Support
- IT Engineer
- Helpdesk Analyst
- IT Support Analyst
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'