IT Sales Consultant (Pre-Sales)
Location: Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 4JU
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 basic + commission + benefits
Contract: Full-time, permanent.
To support our continuing expansion, Syscomm are seeking a talented IT Sales Consultant to provide technical and commercial pre-sales support and consultancy to new and existing customers.
As a Cloud, Internet and IT Services Provider, Syscomm offer a broad range of innovative IT solutions from our own network, blending Cloud, Security, Voice and Internet Services and Support, Syscomm deliver truly end-to-end IT solutions into Public, Private and Reseller markets.
The IT Sales Consultant is a new role that would suit an individual with a strong technical background in WAN, LAN, WLAN, Voice, Security and Cloud (VMware, Veeam) environments and who is able to translate a business requirement into a cost effective, technically sound commercial proposal. In return we will offer a competitive salary with exceptional career growth and long-term opportunities.
The role of IT Sales Consultant:
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for:
- Building strong relationships with customers based upon business insight and backed by technical expertise.
- Interpreting customer's requirements, understanding their current situation, infrastructure and budget and providing consultancy to develop their requirements and smooth their technical transition.
- Architecting technical solutions and preparing diagrams, proposals, quotations and contractual documentation to reflect Customer needs.
- Researching competitive solutions, new technologies and building comparisons.
- Working alongside Sales and Marketing to position Syscomm technology, and build new opportunity
- Producing timely responses to ITT's and quotation requests.
- Presenting solutions in written proposals and customer-facing presentations
- Delivering training, demonstrations and proof-of-concepts for Customers, Staff and Partners
- Negotiating and processing Customer and Supplier orders, support and renewals.
- Assisting in the documentation, management and delivery, including post-sales support for projects, identifying challenges and scope-creep and recommending solutions wherever possible.
- Maintaining Customer satisfaction with a view to attaining references and case studies.
- Working alongside Marketing to support Syscomm's public position as a technical leader
You will be business savvy with a strategic understanding of Syscomm's IT technologies, opportunities and values. You will be an ambassador of the Company, attending face-to-face meetings with senior figures, and be able to communicate and document complex proposals in a professional and clear manner.
You will be able to recognise Syscomm's business opportunities and competitive challenges, able to orchestrate success through analytical decision making and implementation of product, service and technology innovation.
You understand the importance of Customer experience and market forces and can identify opportunities to reduce cost and complexity in solutions, whilst simultaneously enhancing Customer engagement and our value proposition to promote new-business acquisition.
Essential skills required:
- Educated to Degree Level (or equivalent) with a Technical, Business, or Management focus or equivalent experience
- Personable and well-presented team player and company ambassador
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Broad technical expertise and enthusiasm for IT with a keenness to understand and stay current with emerging technologies
- Highly organised self-starter, able to plan and prioritise your own workload and work to deadlines
- Commercially astute, and comfortable engaging and negotiating with customers and suppliers throughout a Sales cycle
- Full UK driving license
What you will get in return:
The company offers a varied and dynamic role with fantastic opportunities to gain experience with a wide range of innovative and cutting-edge technologies. Syscomm host regular social occasions, and has a culture in which doors are left open for all staff to grow and excel within the company.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role, then apply today!
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Keywords: Pre-Sales, Technical Manager, Operations Manager, Sales Assistant, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Project Manager, Operations Executive, IT Sales, Technical Sales
Strictly NO agencies please.
- Information Technology
- Sales Consultant
- Techincal Sales