Role: IT Recruitment Delivery Manager
Based: City of London
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Comms & Bens OTE £60/70K +
My IT Recruitment client have been helping global clients understand their workforce for over 25 years, designing, managing and implementing projects and solutions allowing them to unleash their full potential.
How do they do it? They find and employ the best, focus 100% on the client and work hard. Client service is the foundation of their success; their people are passionate about delivering outstanding results, time and time again.
More than just a supplier, they are a partner to leading companies operating in the numerous industry disciplines across Europe and Asia Pacific.
What do they need?
They’re looking to recruit an experienced IT Recruiter with a proven track record in IT Recruitment to manage and lead a team of Delivery Consultants / IT Recruiters at their City of London office.
- Managing an existing team of IT Recruiters.
- Implement and develop a vertical market orientated recruitment strategy.
- Manage the process of identifying candidates that can be submitted for live requirements to their clients.
- Training and coaching of the IT recruitment team.
- Working closely with Regional Business Development teams.
- Increase Permanent Revenue Streams within existing and prospective clients.
- Creating talent pools of specialist vertical skills.
What can they offer you?
An opportunity to join the management team of a Global Recruitment Consultancy, that’s has highly profitable trading.
They have physical offices registered and operational in the Netherlands, Germany & Switzerland which gives them local credibility.
A high performance global culture, which will develop and challenge you professionally and personally.
With definite plans to grow their market share in the Americas and Asia Pacific regions, so they can offer genuine opportunities to re-locate within the Group offices if so desired.
As well as individual targets and incentives, they encourage and cultivate a team working ethos through team and company-wide incentives.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job