IT /Technology recruitment consultant
Southampton city centre based
£20-25k basic plus commission
A global brand that focuses on senior specialist roles within project management and business analysts. The team is growing fast and their next hire will be instrumental in driving the contract business forward working alongside a highly experienced and well reputed contract recruiter.
- If you are new to the IT market you will spend the first few months working on candidate attraction in order for you to develop a full understanding of the market
- After an agreed period of time, you will look to develop your own client base through utilisation of a candidate marketing principal
- Working towards set targets on a monthly basis
- Developing your knowledge to become a true subject matter expert
- Ideally you will have upwards of 6 months recruitment experience but we can also look at strong sales individuals looking for a move in to recruitment, those who can comfortably afford to take the initial risk with regards to a basic salary and working towards earning commission
- Strong business development skills
- Business accumen
- Able to identify the best talent in the market and be able to proactively take those candidates to market
- A strong player with the ability to stand their ground in what is a competitive market space
Why would you want this role?:
- Work for a global brand with international opportunities
- Leading training with regular courses held across the UK
- Shadow a contract recruiter who bills in excess of £500k each year and therefore learn from the best
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'