IT Project Manager - deliver a broad range of IT Projects in support of a complete IT Transformation
Working with an industry leading, well known British Manufacturing company you will support a major, complete IT Transformation by delivering a broad range of IT projects, delivering technology solutions across the full breadth of the organisation internationally. Projects are highly varied spanning a broad range of infrastructure and business system solutions such as CRM, ERP, HR Systems and more (25 projects signed off and in the pipeline for delivery). This is a business of almost 1000 IT users with offices globally (manufacturing is here in the UK).
Previous experience in the manufacturing industry would be of interest, but is certainly not a requirement and applications from all industry backgrounds will be considered.
Immediate projects needing delivery include:
- Replacement of ERP (with industry leading solution)
- Delivery/implementation of MS Dynamics
- Delivery of a suite of HR systems
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing up to 2 or 3 IT projects concurrently, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Development and management of standard PM artifacts including Project Plan, RACCI Matrix, Stakeholder Analysis, RAID log, Communication Plan, Training Plan, Change Control etc
- Resource allocation and management of third parties/vendors (most delivery is being done by consultancies)
- Produce weekly "status reports" for presentation to the IT Transformation Committee
- Monitor and report on key business risks and make recommendations with managers for mitigation to reduce risk.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and stakeholder engagement skills, with a firm understanding of effective change management.
- Previous experience of planning and delivering a variety of Information Technology projects
- Ability to manage 3rd party suppliers and internal technical teams
- Experience of delivering multiple projects concurrently - often unrelated
- Relevant methodology training and/or certification (such as Prince 2) and/or a strong understanding of PM artifacts including Project Plan, RACCI Matrix, Stakeholder Analysis, RAID log, Communication Plan, Training Plan, Change Control etc
- Experience of managing budgets
- A broad understanding of IT systems and infrastructure
- Manufacturing industry experience would be advantageous
This is an opportunity to accelerate your career, delivering best-of-class IT solutions to support the complete IT transformation of a well established British Manufacturing company.
Greater West London location (Hayes)
Remuneration flexible, up to £65,000 depending on experience (+ benefits)