UK Mission Enterprise is dedicated to providing a 6 star quality private concierge service to our exclusive clients.
Situated in the heart of Knightsbridge, UKME ensures that the properties we maintain are presented to the highest standard possible. This is an exciting role for a Receptionist with Administration experience who is looking for a new challenge, wants to join a fast paced and high performing team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
The purpose of the Receptionist/ Office Assistant role is to undertake general first level IT support tasks which will support the UKME IT staff to meet their objectives. Your duties will include:
- Creation and updating of IT documentation on the company intranet
- Investigation and resolution of discrepancies between IT and 3rd party supplier databases
- Completion of reports for IT departmental credit cards
- Delivering of items to client properties
- Liaising with external suppliers for the repair of equipment under warranty or maintenance contract
- Administration of mobile devices
- Checking deliveries on arrival and ensure dealt with efficiently
- Regular checking against agreed stock levels in all IT storage areas
- Assisting with the organisation of all IT storage areas ensuring that it is kept replenished, tidy and organised at all times
- General tidying duties in IT areas
- Covering Reception during periods of absence
No experience in IT is required, but we are looking for someone who has extensive Administration experience. Experience working within Reception is desirable but not essential for this position.
The role is available on a Fixed Term Contract, initially for 6 months with the chance of becoming permanent.
In recognition of your hard work we provide the following:
28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Company pension scheme
Season Ticket Loan
Employee recognition schemes
Private health care
Voluntary benefits including exclusive savings plus discounted health and leisure benefits
Your new mission awaits, please apply via the link below and a Recruitment Advisor will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job