We are looking for an experienced IT Manager to join our client's private office in Central London.
Job title: IT Manager
Duration: Ongoing temporary - rolling contract
Hours: Full time
Your role as IT Manager will be leading a small team whilst remaining hands-on and a confident all-rounder. Your main duties will include, but not be subject to:
- Assist in the implantation and development of IT strategy in line with the business requirements
- Communicate all new systems, process' etc to the wider team
- Plan and manage IT projects
- Develop IT systems in line with the business requirements
- Manage 3rd party relationships and contracts
- Manage IT expenditure
- Liaise and coordinate with other departments to support
Required knowledge, experience, and skills
- Excellent communication, management and interpersonal skills
- Experience in a similar IT Management position
- Varied knowledge of IT, including servers, desktop, networks, firewalls
- Strong collaboration skills
Please note a dbs check is required/will be completed.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'