Defour Partnership is delighted to be recruiting for an IT Manager on behalf of their client based in North Lanarkshire.
This is a great opportunity for an all rounded IT Manager with experience of managing a team, hands on technical ability, project management in relation to ongoing development and strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage successful and motivated teams within each department capable of supporting the business needs
- Manage teams to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Manage annual IT budget
- Maintain a backup and disaster recovery plan and testing routine.
- Implement, maintain and upgrade all server, desktop and network and cloud infrastructure end to end
- Provide technical solutions to common business problems
- Implement, maintain and manage a cyber security program
- Maintain and develop the future roadmap/strategy for delivering all projects in terms of resource and offering
- You will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the changing business objectives.
Technical Skills Required
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency in at least four of the following technologies: Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Windows 7-10 Desktop, Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, or Office 365.
- Knowledge of key backup systems and methodologies.
- Demonstrable ability to actively monitor and fault find within a domain environment.
- Good knowledge of IT security principles (including firewall configuration, VPN, and DNS management), Networking, TCPIP, Firewalls, Routing, Switch Management and Virtual LANs.
- Knowledge of the configuration, setup and management of network devices, including routers, switches and Wi-Fi devices.
- Experience in leading server capacity and availability management activities.
- Ability to produce accurate technical guidance and documentation.
Key Skills Required
- At least 3 years knowledge and experience in a similar position.
- Dynamic and reactive style of management to ensure changes in business demand can be accommodated at short notice where required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Time Management and Organisational skills
- Ability to motivate, prioritise and delegate
- Proven track record of delivery in a similar industry
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making abilities
This is a very well respected organisation that had created a great working environment for its employees. Competitive salary and benefits. For more information please apply online or contact Joanne Diver.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'