Hello, we're Twisted Fish, a rapidly growing Managed Services Provider based in Richmond, London. We do not use recruitment agencies or other recruitment websites.
We’ve experienced 50% organic growth year on year for the last five years and this is set to continue in 2020. Because of this growth we are expanding our consultancy team. This is an excellent and extremely exciting opportunity for a technical thinker that can translate business requirements into technical specifications.
As a Technical Account Manager you will be responsible for the strategic, technical and commercial relationships with a number of clients in different verticals. This is a hugely exciting role for a senior engineer or IT Manager wanting to make the shift into consultancy.
Because of the nature of the role the ideal candidate will have excellent written and spoken English, as well as the ability to translate highly technical solutions into plain English and convey the benefits to C-level executives.
- Overall accountability for their client relationships.
- Understand customers’ business requirements and translate these into technical solutions.
- Develop IT roadmaps for each client organisation and present these to C-level.
- Design technical solutions and scope projects for hand over to the project team.
- Act as both an internal and external escalation point for strategic decisions and customer issues.
- Arrange and participate in regular calls and meetings with customers to provide consultancy.
- Making recommendations to improve profitability of existing customers.
- IT degree and/or industry equivalent.
- Vendor certifications.
- Good understanding of Office 365 and Azure.
- Demonstratable ability to present to board level.
- Ability to listen and interpret customer needs.
- Currently working for an MSP.
- Commercially savvy.
The ideal person for this role is someone who is ambitious and wants to do something special with their career. If that's you, please get in touch.
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'