IT Systems Manager
My client is seeking an experienced Systems Manager for a role based near Leicester City Centre. You will be responsible as well as take ownership for the smooth running of the IT systems infrastructure, you will also oversee the implementation of the clients overall computing needs. Whilst also putting in place a development plan for a new site based in Coventry.
IT Systems Manager responsibilities:
- Providing excellent 1st line support for users of the booking system.
- Maintain the booking system to the highest quality, as well as system upgrades.
- Maintaining the communication systems, e.g - Internet, telephone systems and email.
- Ensure the security of network access, backup systems and data.
- Ensuring that there is a scalable disaster recovery plan in place.
- Ensure that the integrity and compliance of systems with the latest legislation.
- Develop an expansion plan to ensure that the business is in excellent condition for the future.
IT Systems Manager experience required:
- Proven working experience in a similar environment, or relevant senior experience of booking system management.
- Excellent up to date knowledge of the computer hardware software systems, technical infrastructure and information analysis.
- Hands on experience of computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Experience in a data governance environment.
Benefits include free gym (and fitness classes), free parking, onsite café etc.
Please don't miss out - they are looking to hire ASAP. Please send in an updated CV!
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job