IT Installations Engineer
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000, DOE + Benefits
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours of work: 08:45 - 17:00 Monday to Friday with 45 minutes lunch break
Note: When field based some extended travelling times and overnight stays may be required
Computime Systems is an established business based in Leeds, West Yorkshire, specialising in the supply and installation of Time & Attendance and Door Entry Systems.
Our solutions are offered to diverse arrays of industries, including Education, Manufacturing, Retail and Construction.
We are currently looking to recruit a Field Engineer to install and support our hardware and software solutions.
You will be office and field based.
When in office you will be expected to provide technical telephone support to our clients and answer queries relating to the operational usage of our software.
When out of office, you will be working at client sites assisting in the installation of our bespoke time & attendance and door entry access control software and hardware.
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate must have a clean valid driving licence and be willing to travel nationwide; overnight stay is common.
Ideally the candidate should have experience installing and supporting time and attendance and door entry access control systems or similar products, although training will be provided.
Good working knowledge of the following is essential:
- You must have good understanding of Microsoft SQL, Building and maintaining databases
- Good communication skills and a proactive customer focused approach are also essential for this role
- Installing Network cabling, Trunking and Power supply wiring
- Experience of Microsoft Windows operating systems including installation and fault finding
- Provision of Onsite Training
- Onsite Software Testing
- Must demonstrate an aptitude for learning new disciplines quickly and possess a flexible approach to problem solving
- Time & Attendance systems
- Door Entry Systems
Experience of any of the following an advantage: Support Technician, IT Technician, Installation engineer, Technical support, Helpdesk, field engineer, Networking, Routing, Time and Attendance, Software support, Door entry systems, Network support, Network Administration
- Salary: £25,000 to 28,000, Subject to Experience
- Travelling allowance
- 20 Days Annual Leave excluding bank holidays
- Company Van
This position is a great opportunity to work for a diverse and ever expanding company, with a lot of scope for advancement within the company.
If you have the required skills and experience required, please click on APPLY and forward your up to date CV and covering letter with current salary details, for consideration.
No Agencies Please.
- Technical support
- Field engineer