A well established SME with an invested in technology estate is looking for an IT Infrastructure Manager to join the team and be responsible for the organisations Infrastructure.
Reporting directly to the Director of Technology you will take responsibility for the Infrastructure of the organisation
The IT Infrastructure Manager will be responsible for planning and designing the organisations IT infrastructure, with the end goal being the delivery and management of a reliable IT infrastructure for the organisation. You will also manage the IT support team.
Responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring the day to day administration of the infrastructure, systems and overall administration of the systems estate.
- Developing a full understanding of the IT requirements of the organisation and implementing infrastructure in conjunction with the Project team and the service delivery team.
- Managing security and disaster recovery in relation to IT infrastructure, including the documentation, communication and implementation of related policies and procedures.
- Managing any business as usual day to day issues that arise.
- Managing internal & external stakeholders and escalating any business critical issues that arise
The IT Infrastructure Manager role is a stand alone role that is vital to the organisation and highly respected internally. We need a candidate who can manage the day estate today but who will be motivated by the future investment projects and upgrades we have planned
To be considered for the role of IT Infrastructure Manager based in the East Anglia area you must meet the following criteria.
We are looking for an individual with the ability to understand and develop technical architecture and experience of systems integration.
Technical experience must haves;
- Network Design and configuration (Cisco, VLANS, routing, SIP, Access Lists, VPN, Network Access Control)
- Hyper-V and Failover Cluster Administration
- 3rd Line troubleshooting (Network, Telephony, Systems, SQL)
- Exchange Server 2013
- Implementing and troubleshooting Backup and replication solutions (BackupExec and Veeam)
Technical nice to haves;
- Experience of migration to Office 365
- Experience of Mitel Telephony Systems (MiVoice, MiCollab, MBG, MICC)
- Skype Online (Office 365)
- SQL Server Administration and T-SQL, Sql Server Integration Services
- Azure Directory Synchronisation
Up to £45k plus benefits package