Role: Junior Web Developer / IT Graduate
Type: 3 - 6 month Fixed Term Contract
2Fawcett are recruiting for a Intranet Developer join a business based in Stafford. This will be a 3 - 6 month fixed term contract initially for this particular project. Due to the rapid growth of this business, this business is seeking a developer with the ability to integrate different IT systems. The output is envisaged to be GUI tool capable of feeding the user information and reports from across these multiple databases via a series of role specific user screens. As Intranet Developer you will be reporting directly into the Office Manager.
The Role & Responsibilities of Intranet Developer
- This is a specific project to build up a working intranet (or other), which links to our existing other information sources.
Resultant program is to give users:
- One stop-shop access to company documents and processes
- Ability to refine their own reports
- Log and monitor other staff administration, e.g. holiday requests etc.
Requirements of the Intranet Developer
- Demonstrable experience in setting up websites and/or intranet type systems
- Wide experience working with a variety of programming languages, to enable rationalised selection of appropriate methods to create the intranet system
- Strong administrative skills and excellent attention to detail
- A team-worker with excellent communication skills, including a professional telephone manner;
- Ability to accurately follow written and verbal instruction;
- Able to prioritise own workload; a methodical approach to work, problem solving ability and initiative;
- Confident at learning and using bespoke IT systems;
What will you get in return
- An excellent working environment
- 30 days holiday inc stats
Monday - Friday
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'