IT Command Centre Analyst
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Working Hours: Flexible hours 07:00 to 19:00, Monday to Friday
Salary: Competitive (+ shift allowance)
Purpose of the Role:
The IT Command Centre Analyst role is primarily to monitor and operate all of the IT Command Centre (ITCC) systems, following correct procedures, alerts, job instructions and actions. Key
- Operate system job schedules using BMC Control M, Metalogic Supervisor and other scheduling products.
- Repair schedule issues where necessary.
- Operate systems using run sheets and other documented processes/procedures.
- Provide 1st line support function for a variety of systems, server infrastructure and application issues.
- Create ITCC processes and procedures where necessary.
- Create innovative ideas to improve the way IT Command Centre runs.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- (A full understanding of all IT Command Centre tools, alerting and automation.
- A full understanding of the incident management process.
- A good knowledge of Services and SLA's.
- ITIL knowledge.
- BMC Control
- Metalogic Supervisor