KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is a lead role reporting into the Head of Architecture and Security. Your duties as the IT Architect will be monitoring performance and resolving any network issues.
1. The IT Architect will be designing and maintaining the networks and server infrastructure for the 3 sites of the organisation.
2. The role will be providing technical support to switch configuration, firewalls, active directory management and infrastructure hardware management.
3. The successful candidate must engage with the IT Business Systems Partners to ensure alignment between systems, architecture and security and ensure regular and clear communications with stakeholders and management, in order to ensure process and projects are delivered.
4. The IT Architect will be looking after a range of network technologies (LAN/WAN/MPLS/WIFI), Cisco IOS and Microsoft Server Software.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Architect we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a HNC or Foundation Degree level in an IT discipline plus significant industrial experience or Educated to Degree level.
2. Proven industry experience in a range of network and infrastructure technologies.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with network technologies (LAN/WAN/MPLS/WIFI), Cisco IOS, Microsoft server software, including OS, Exchange, SQL, ActiveDirectory.
Key Words: IT Infrastructure, Network, Cisco IOS, Leadership, Communication, Business, Systems, Applications, Architecture
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'