IT and Communications Support Officer (DBS) - Croydon - £20K to £22K - Perm
Our client, a charity based in South Croydon, are recruiting for a IT and Communications Support Officer. The role is based in their South Croydon Head Office however, the successful applicant will be required to travel regularly to other premises in Sutton, Croydon, Lambeth and Greenwich in order to provide IT assistance and support.
The purpose of the role is to coordinate delivery of IT systems and services with 3rd parties: help all staff develop the skills and knowledge to deliver best in class services for their users and support the growth and development of the Charity through the use of IT in operations and internal/external communications.
This is a full-time role working 37 hours per week on a flexible basis. The successful candidate will need:
- DBS in place and registered to the Update Service (Child and Adult Lists Checked) or willing to obtain a DBS upon successful interview
- References covering the last 5 years employment, training or voluntary work
- Evidence of relevant qualifications/training
- Have understanding of GDPR as will be assisting with any subject access requests that are received
- Excellent IT skills and ability to use MS Office to an advanced level (including Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience of using a variety of sophisticated databases
- Strong all-round web, CMS and social media skills
- Experience of helping others learn to use IT systems
- Experience of requirements gathering and business process mapping
- Experience of delivery project and project management
- Experience of delivery a high-quality customer-oriented service for both internal and external customers
Full job description available - apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'