Following a recent investment in IT our client is looking to recruit an IT Administrator who will be responsible for providing technical and administrative support to the Information Technology Services Section of the Corporate Services department.
- Administering and maintaining all internal IT Policies and Procedures to ensure they are relevant and up to date
- Assisting in the procurement requirements of the IT Services Section including requisitions, order management and invoice management
- Maintaining IT assets (including hardware, software and service agreements)
- Support the change management process through ITIL change management procedures
- Assisting the IT Service Desk to resolve technical support issues that arise from calls and emails
- Provide administrative support and assistance for IT projects
- Monitor and manage billing for telecommunications
- Provide timely and accurate IT reporting including SLA's and KPI's
- Coordinate and support IT meetings (including IT vendor meetings), workshops and training sessions
Key experience/skills required
- Working in 1st line/help-desk role whilst also providing additional administrative support
- ITIL knowledge
- Coordinating external suppliers
- Ability to provide project support (Prince 2 awareness or certified)
- "helpdesk" "1st line support" "ITIL" "suppliers" "IT policies"