ISA Customer Service Advisor
Personality, positivity, resilience and a genuine interest in people – these are much more important than experience, as you’ll be given comprehensive training on joining us, as well as the chance to train in more specialist aspects of the job as you go along. You’ll be handling general telephone enquiries for a range of services, as well as calling people who’ve enquired via our website. And because we care about our customers, we won’t rush you. Our primary role is to give the customer the best possible experience. And if that’s something you excel at, there are a number of great rewards up for grabs, including a great working environment and lots of events to get involved in throughout the year.
Working shift patterns include some weekend and evening hours, you’ll be flexible, as well as outgoing and enthusiastic. Previous telephone or customer service experience is an advantage, as is a financial services background but this is not essential. We’re looking for people with ambition too, as the role will open up plenty of ways to progress your career with us – or the wider business. It may be that training to be a Financial or Mortgage Adviser is something that interests you. Or potentially a leadership role in the future. We offer a great opportunity to learn so much about the client and its customers as well as ways to develop your career.
So join us, and you’ll be challenged, motivated and inspired to offer excellent customer service, with an organisation that cares about its people.
• Have a desire to put our customer first and understand the importance of good customer service
• Be flexibly available to accommodate shift patterns that fall within Monday to Thursday 8am-8pm, Friday 8am-5.30pm and Saturday 9am-12pm
• Head excellent telephony skills
• Have a great willingess to learn and develop
• Be available to start on 3rd April 2018
• Starting salary of £8.45 per hour
• Opportunity to become a permanent employee with a potential salary rise to £16,180
• Continuous training and development
• Head Office onsite shop and internet cafe
• Local subsidised parking
If you feel the above interests you then please do not hesitate to submit your CV now and ready yourself for interviews commencing in March!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job