This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Financial Institutions; this is a prestigious client who is known for rewarding their staff and offering fantastic career opportunities. We're the 3rd best large employer in the UK for a reason. If you put a lot in, it's only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we'll help further your career at Nationwide.
Rate of pay: £8.75
Working hours: Monday - Friday (9-5) 35 hours
Contract: 3 months - with the potential to progress within the business
Location: Nationwide House, Swindon
Within this role you will be dealing with the configuration of iPads in line with Nationwide's and Intune requirements. You will be supporting the rollout of ipads to branches and the rollout of Intune across Nationwide mobile devices.
There is a high level of admin in this role also. You will be dealing with spreadsheets on a regular basis.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- Knowledge of Apple iOS devices
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Team player, hard working, trustworthy
- Desirable - experience of using Apple configurator2 or Microsoft Intune
- First line support experience, apple experience, mobile device experience, Apple configuration experience.
Why work for this client?
- Working for the UK's largest building society who offers career progression and development.
- Full training and induction on-going and one to one
- You may be starting as a temp however lots of permanent employees started this way and have established a long term career.
- Over time rates
- No sales or cross telling
- Excellent team working environment
To be considered for this exciting position, please email your CV in the first instance.
Please note that if you are successfully put forward for a role you will need to be able to supply valid Proof of Identification at the start of the recruitment process the application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role; please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job