iOS Developer - Swift, Xcode required for our client based Warrington, Cheshire.
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing the architecture and implementing iOSapps for clients.
- You will be involved in the full project lifecycle, from product design sprints, estimates to technical design, implementation and support.
- You will be expected to hit the targets to ensure delivery meets, or exceeds the project plan while ensuring the quality is maintained at a very high standard.
- You will take ownership of the iOS development process, ensuring close working practices with both the wider project and design teams
- Work closely with the team throughout the entire project lifecycle from the initial proposal stage, delivery, release and subsequent updates.
- A keen attention to detail is a must which involves self testing work prior to it being handed over for more formal QA testing
- Communicate effectively with different team members across the company and clients to ensure that the solutions developed match the client's requirements.
- Senior iOSDev reporting to the CTO with close liaison with the Head of Mobile Technology.
- 3+ years commercial experience in iOS
- Swift (4.0+)
- Development experience on iOS platform using Xcode
- API Consumption (Restful API / JSON)
- Test Flight
- Provisioning, signing and distribution
- OOP and design patterns (MVVM, Viper, MVC)
- AutoLayoutAble to show released applications
- Must have lead projects previously
- Knowledge of using Cocoapods
- Demonstrable apps you’ve worked on
- Knowledge of relevant design patterns
- Experience with iTunes Connect and the Apple Developer portal
- Expertise in performance optimization
- Unit and functional testing is a big bonus
- Any Android experience is also useful
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- iOS development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'