Location: Imperial Wharf, Fulham, SW6
Salary: £Competitive + annual bonus & excellent benefits.
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Employment Status: Full time, permanent.
You may be interested in this vacancy if you have been searching for the following vacancies: • iOS Developer • App Developer • Android Developer • iOS Development • Android Development • iOS Engineer • Android Engineer.
2018 is an exciting year for Flashbay. We are planning an ambitious launch of a range of new products and services that support the very latest Apple technology, and are looking for a talented iOS Developer to transform ideas into reality. Working closely with our global Design and Engineering teams, you will build innovative applications for the best Promotional Technology products in the industry, our extensive customer base and our employees.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright individual to manage a brand-new capability within the business, and upon successful completion of projects, the potential to grow the function and its remit.
About the Role:
• Design and build applications for the iOS platform across different devices
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with teams across the company and externally to define, design, and ship new features
• Find ways to optimise and improve existing tools and processes to boost productivity
• Identify and correct bottlenecks/bugs
• Maintain code quality and organisation (including testing suites)
• A minimum 2.1 degree in BSc Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
• Demonstrable hands-on coding and software design experience on the iOS platform, with additional commercial experience on another platform (e.g. Android, .Net or Node.js)
• Strong understanding of the full iOS development life cycle (and that of Android - optional)
• Experience working with standard iOS Frameworks, third-party libraries and APIs
• Experience with UI/Unit Testing
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools like GIT, Xcode, AWS Device Farm
• Knowledge of Mobile Web App technology
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Good problem solving skills and a willingness to dive into unfamiliar territory
• An entrepreneurial mind-set and ability to push the boundaries of what is possible
• The ability to design and lead projects independently
Flashbay is the World’s No.1 business-to-business (B2B) supplier of logo branded Promotional Technology products. From the smallest schools to the largest multinationals, we offer an attractive range of designs within our Memory, Power and Audio categories, offering unbeatable prices coupled with fast and efficient service. Our product lines include Flash Drives, Power Banks, Speakers, Headphones and a host of related technology products and accessories which allow our customers the unparalleled ability to promote their brands with confidence on the global stage.
- Android Development
- iOS development