An exciting opportunity has become available for an Invoice Administrator to work for our well-established client based in Ringwood, Hampshire!
Location: Ringwood, Hampshire!
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30 am - 5.30 pm
Salary: £18,000 per annum
- Customer invoicing on SAP
- Customer invoicing and updates on customer portals
- To check all PO's are goods receipted prior to invoicing.
- To goods receipt subcontractor PO's as required.
- Ensure jobs are profitable by checking after debit memo creation.
- Querying loss-making jobs with relevant person prior to invoice.
- Dealing with customers and other areas of after sales efficiently.
- Checking and releasing electronic engineer worksheets that are incorrect.
- Filing invoices / worksheets as required.
- Attention to detail
- Working to deadlines and meeting targets
- Problem solving skills
- Calm efficiency under pressure
- Effective use of initiative
- Working closely and effectively with employees in various departments
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Don't delay; call, click or come in today! Find success with SOS!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job