Investment & Pension Administrator
£9 - £11per hour (Part tIme)
Our Client is a National, well established and credible Investment Management & Financial Planning business with offices based in core cities throughout the UK. Providing execution-only investment services predominantly to private investors, as well as financial planning, investment management and investment advisory services, an opportunity is now available for an experienced Client delivery Administrator to join their busy London based team
Working within an incredibly busy team environment, the successful candidate will provide full support to the Managing Partner, ensuring client satisfaction through direct contact with clients, and other operational colleagues, while adhering to regulatory standards.
- Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and 3rd party firms
- Point of contact for all client servicing and new business queries; to research and resolve client issues timely and efficiently.
- Preparation for client meetings and attend as and when required.
- Provide the business support necessary in meeting Tilney strategy and business objectives, as required.
- Process all business in accordance with required processes & proactive pipeline management.
- Prepare and print illustrations, key features and applications as required.
- Maintain core systems ensuring that all tasks are carried out and completed in line with company policy and procedures.
- Request policy information from third party policy providers.
- Coordinate and produce client valuations as part of the advice delivery process.
- Maintain client records in accordance with internal Compliance requirements.
- Prioritise workload to ensure all activities are timely, compliant and conducted in a manner that will meet the agreed performance standards and deliver outstanding service to clients.
- Maintain an awareness of, and act in accordance with, all Compliance and legislative obligations.
- Cover Front of House responsibilities as and when required.
- Financial Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'