Our client is a world leading research-based pharmaceutical company that combines both individual talent and technical resources to create a platform for the delivery of strong growth in a rapidly changing healthcare market. Their mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
This role is located in Stevenage which has excellent commuting links to London (30 minutes) and the North. A mixture of new and old, the town has an abundance of history and social activities, restaurants, bars, cinema complex and leisure park.
This role is a maternity cover position but could possibly include extension. This is a fully lab-based role where the successful candidate will be using molecular biology techniques like PCR, cloning and expression of antibodies to generate & analyse data.
· Design and execute new methods and protocols
· Use of liquid handlers such as Felix, Biomek Fx, Tecan
· Designs next logical step of experiments based on interpretation of results
· Identify and troubleshoot problems in the execution of experiments
To succeed in this role you will have the following skills
· Practical experience in molecular biology techniques of PCR, cloning and expression of antibodies.
· Experience with programming methods for Felix liquid handler would be an advantage
· Experience with electronic lab note books and Microsoft Office applications
· Experience with antibody expression using mammalian expression systems would be an advantage
· Single B-cell PCR and V region cloning experience would be an advantage
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46456 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'