Operating across the globe including Europe, Australia, North America and Canada, Travelopia is passionate about being the best and we pride ourselves on the unique and diverse range of holiday experiences we offer our customers.
We are looking for an organised and enthusiastic Inventory Executive to take responsibility for the loading of all products for our Shorthaul brands (Sovereign and Citalia).
You will assist the Inventory Team Leader in ensuring that accurate costs and allocations are loaded in the Travelink pricing / selling system. You will also help with reducing loading errors.
What you will be doing:
- "Pushing" contracts from TETRA into Travelink holding bay
- Quality checking and then "pushing" into Travelink LIVE
- Investigating and answering inventory queries from internal departments
- Setting up of accommodation, transfers and excursions on the system
- Loading/ updating accommodation, transfer and excursion costs
- Loading/ updating room allocations and release dates
- Loading/ updating of contractual agreements including room occupancies, special offers, supplements and minimum stay requirements etc.
- Ensuring loading is accurate and completed according to agreed deadlines
- Actioning stop sales in Travelink and advising the relevant departments of bookings affected
- Loading all special offers within agreed deadlines
What we are looking for:
- High attention to detail
- Flexibility in working hours at peak brochure production times
- Strong IT skills (especially MS Excel)
- Good communication / inter-personal skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Experience with tour operator accommodation contracts
- Knowledge of Travelink system
Travelopia is a pioneer in the specialist travel sector, with a portfolio of 50+ independently operated brands, most of which are leaders in their sector. Sailing holidays, safaris, adventure holidays, sports tours, Arctic expeditions - our brands are as diverse as they are exciting, creating unforgettable experiences for customers across the world.
- Competitive salary
- Various employee discounts and offers
- Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
Please note that for all benefits, details were accurate as at the date of publication. Any changes will be notified to you upon your start with the Company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job