German Speaking International Key Account Manager, home based with 60% European travel. Work for an international market leader with their head offices based in Leeds. The company have been established for over 40 years supplying international, national and independent retailers exporting to over 70 countries worldwide. This role is an International Key Account Manager position that will report into the European team but be based in the UK and will manage large E-commerce Retail accounts based across Europe. The ability to speak fluent English and German is essential with any other additional European languages a benefit. Your role will predominantly be field based with international travel. You must have previous experience working in Key Account Manager role working with E-Commerce retail businesses.
You will be proactively manage and develop circa 7 key accounts helping to support sustainable growth within the business.
- Win new on-line customers with an inspiring acquisition and identify new business areas/models for our constantly growing product portfolio
- Responsible for growing business with established customers
- Develop key account specific plans, ensure their implementation and carry out the corresponding performance reviews
- Carry out bid, contract and tender handling on an international basis
- Lead the local sales team of the customer to ensure the international roll-out of the customer strategy
- Work with your customers to build sustainable partnerships
- Support management in the analysis of the customer's business with regards to Go2market, strategy, goals, processes and areas of change
- Professional experience in sales, business development and/or key account management, marketing, product or project management
- Professional experience in the field of E-Commerce
- Persuasive negotiation skills with a high affinity for numbers
- Goal oriented and empathetic management of relationships within your team
- Motivated, like to make decisions, very well organised, communicative team player
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Salary circa £55k basic + 30% OTE bonus
- Company Car / Car Allowance
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Autonomy to diaries and plan your own sales strategy
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.uk for more information.
- German Speaking Account Manager
- international Account Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'