Internal Sales division leader.
Wessex International specialise in the manufacture and sale of dynamic and innovative agricultural and ground care machinery in both the UK and internationally. We have a 55-year history of innovation and manufacturing excellence and a commitment to progress. Please view our website; wessexintl.com .
We are looking for a technically minded Internal sales person to lead our internal sales team while developing relationships with customers in a fast-paced progressive environment.
The primary functions of this office-based role is through consistent performance drive internal sales, while working in conjunction with the Wessex field-based sales representatives.
Based in Andover, Hampshire.
- You will have the ability to communicate well at all levels, to be able to sell and continue the excellent customer service and customer relationships that Wessex is known for.
- Those who have experience with agricultural or groundcare machinery are ideally sought, although those who can demonstrate other practical experience will be certainly be considered.
- Experience of managing a team (however small).
- Computer literate.
- Happy on the phone and in face to face sales.
- Self-motivated with the will to succeed.
Stake Holder pension scheme.
20+ days per year paid holiday.
OTE £28,000 to £35,000 [depending on experience] + benefits .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job