This Law firm’s expertise is recognised globally and has been counted among the most innovative in Europe by the Financial Times, with more tier 1 rankings in The Legal 500 UK than any other firms. As they have over 1,500 lawyers operating from 24 locations, they are well-placed to advise on complex matters across a full range of legal disciplines.
They are partnering with Reed Marketing & Creative to recruit a new Internal Communications Executive to provide effective and efficient communications throughout the firm.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
• Own and manage one or more of their regular global channels, ensuring good representation from across the business;
• Disseminate key corporate messages through internal communications activities and materials;
• Advise internal clients on appropriate communications strategies and tactics for their projects and delivering higher-level support where appropriate,
• Develop and implement communications plans when necessary;
• Contribute to the success of flagship internal events,
• Support the smooth running of the Internal Communications team.
To be successful, you will have experience in a similar role or within an international professional services organisation. You will naturally have fantastic communications skills with the ability to write compelling copy. You would have a degree in a related field and you might have be able to speak either French, German, Arabic on Mandarin as a second language would be advantageous.
With some amazing benefits, competitive salary and a great work-life balance, this role will be a brilliant career move.
Apply now to avoid missing out or email Marianna.firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV to have an initial conversation.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business