Internal Communications Associate-Fin Services
Internal Communications Associate - financial services
BASED WEST LONDON £50,000 - £60,000 plus bonus+bens
HYBRID WORKING-3 DAYS/WEEK
Exciting newly created opportunity to join a high growth global financial services group. Our client is looking for an experienced internal communications professional with experience gained in the Financial Services and/or Professional Services sector.
In this role, you will work closely with the senior management team and collaborate with all departments to drive clarity, nurture organisational culture, and enhance employee engagement.
This is an opportunity to be at the forefront of change, shaping the way the organisation communicates, inspires, and empowers their workforce.
- Plan and execute internal communications for both project-based and business-as-usual (BAU) activities, encompassing strategic planning, establishing communications channels and hands-on tactical delivery.
- Develop and implement communication strategies for strategic change programs involving technology, process, and people transformations.
- Act as a trusted internal communications advisor to management and project teams.
- Craft inspiring, informative, and engaging content for internal channels which may involve townhall events, email writing, social posts, video creation, graphic design, and image selection.
- Champion and manage internal social media platform, Workplace by Meta, to facilitate timely communications, connections, and communities
- Collaborate with the wider communications team and stakeholders to develop, manage, and implement content as needed.
- Provide proofreading assistance as required.
- Employ appropriate communication metrics to assess and enhance the effectiveness of communications continuously.
- A proven track record in internal communications either in a specialist internal comms role or a broader comms role gained in the financial services and/or professional services sector
- Ideally you will have some experience in change communications
- Exceptional copywriting skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
- Creativity and the capability to create, manage, and deliver on- and offline content using a variety of techniques for various internal channels.
- Ability to build relationships and empathise with individuals at all levels of the organisation.
Interested? Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'