Internal Account Manager
The ethos and values are central to the way this company do business. They help to shape the culture by defining the behaviours they expect from the staff.
- Responsible for the management of internal customer accounts for a number of major accounts, serving as the first point of contact, providing a friendly and efficient service that meets and aims to exceed customer expectations and ultimately driving customer loyalty.
- Supporting the external sales team to grow major accounts
- Coordinate the day to day management of customers quotations, orders, generate and convert sales leads.
- Identify and achieve profitable sale opportunities
- Prepare quotations and tenders.
- Receive inbound calls and build effective customer relationships to ensure excellent levels of customer service
- Build strong customer relationships
- Understand business needs
- Work closely with field sales team to provide sales support
- Proactively follow up quotations
- Review orders
- Develop new opportunities
- Manager personal portfolio of customer accounts
- Ensure accounts operate effectively and any information required is provided quickly
- Accurate management of customer information
- Keep customers fully updates on quote and order progress
- Respond to all cancellation requests
- Proactively liaise between departments and manufacturing sites
- Maximise sales
- Assist with customer meetings and visits
- Prioritise workload
- Strong Customer Service/ Account Management background
- Strong organisational/ admin skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Confident, solution focused and forward thinking approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Use of Oracle
- Experience of account management with manufacturing or engineering business to business
Monday-Friday 37.5 hours
£19,000-£20,500 per annum
Call Laura on
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'