Our cient is seeking an Interiors Executive for their offices based in Reigate, Surrey. Within the role you will work in conjunction with the Senior Interiors Manager, where your duties will include:
- Maintaining and developing existing and new customers and suppliers through planned individual account support and liaison.
- Responding to and following up sales enquiries by email, telephone and personal visits as required.
- Monitoring and reporting on activities and providing relevant management information and analysis where required.
- Carrying out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Creation of own client base, opening business to new markets and increasing department sales revenue.
- Maintaining and developing, growing and improving data quality of the customer prospect database.
- Developing relevant industry and functional knowledge and skills including competency in company processes, procedures and systems.
- Working towards agreed, measurable performance targets and standards.
Key Skills and Competencies Required for the Role:
- Minimum 2 years previous sales experience.
- Develop knowledge and ability to identify and act upon potential sales and product procurement opportunities.
- A clear and confident telephone manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of international customers, both from the office, by telephone, in writing and face to face.
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Word.
- Able to work in a team environment and manage and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Smart/professional appearance.
- A motivated and proactive approach to work.
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job