Interim Quality and Safety Lead Manager
A leading Social Care organisation in West Yorkshire has approached Venn Group to secure an Interim Quality and Safety Lead Manager to work within their organisation to provide timely, efficient and effective management support ensuring that a responsive, innovative and safe service is provided to the highest possible standards, in line with their methodologies.
The successful candidate will provide visible support Service Managers, drive change forward and work as part of the team providing focus, direction and support to the staff within the Departments. Deliver significant change in a highly utilised, complex environment, at the same time as supporting the delivery of increased safety and more formidable action plans throughout the organisation.
The main tasks of this will include having a high degree of autonomy as the successful candidate will be visiting multiple care facilities across Yorkshire and the North East looking at CQC audits, serious incident reports and conducting rout cause analysis into these issues. This social care provider is looking for a fresh pair of eyes with a demonstrable knowledge of Risk and Quality to assist them in improving their services.
- Social Care Experience
- Demonstrable experience of the delivery and development of the risk management agenda in other social care environments
- Experience in developing risk management policies and procedural documents through DATIX
- Produced reports that include trend analysis and advice for key stakeholders including a review of themes of Serious Incidents and DATIX Incidents and Events
- Lead and participate in systematic incident investigations, making appropriate use of root cause analysis tools and techniques, to capture learning from incidents
- Produced proportionate incident investigation reports, written to a high standard and with regard for the requirements of a diverse audience
Location: West Yorkshire
Duration: 3 Months
To apply, send a current CV through to or call
Venn Group endeavours to make our emails as relevant as possible. If, however, the role is unsuitable please send an updated CV and desired job title.
- social care
- rout cause analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job