Opus LGSS are looking for a talented Interim Programme Manager to lead the implementation of a new social care system for a large organisation in Northamptonshire. This exciting opportunity will allow you to work closely with key stakeholders internally and externally, whilst understanding and driving the key requirements of the project.
We’re seeking an individual with an excellent track record of success in delivering multiple projects and an ability to enable complex matters to be easily understood by non-specialists. We require a proven track record in the implementation of care systems, stakeholder management and delivering to deadlines under pressure. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference to the delivery of social care services within the organisation and to the wider community, while showcasing your skills.
Ideally we would like you to start as soon as possible for an initial 6 month period with the possibility of the role continuing for a further period after that.
Knowledge and experience:
- Current understanding of the main players in the Social Care System market, their strengths and weaknesses
- A track record leading the implementation of IT and care systems in the public sector including business case development, benefits realisation planning, business process re-engineering, stakeholder management and provider management
- A solutions focused leader who can establish professional rapport quickly to be highly effective at different levels in the organisation and with frontline staff
- environment and its impact on service provision, staff and relationships with internal and external key stakeholders
- Awareness of and interpretation of relevant national policies relating to care and the impact on the organisation
- Excellent knowledge of Prince2, MSP or equivalent methodologies
- Substantial experience of, and demonstrable achievement in, senior change leadership in a service or IT environment
- A resilient and tenacious leader adept at overcoming resistance to change at all levels
- Proven track record of engaging, challenging, leading and influencing multidisciplinary teams of managers and other staff in sustainable service improvement
- Experience of aligning improvement with key strategic organisational priorities
- Experience of recruiting and leading a large programme team and project office
- Experience of delivering change by the implementation, exploitation and rationalisation of IT systems
- Excellent influencing, persuasion and negotiation skills with both internal and external partners
- Graduate level qualification or equivalent professional qualification (or relevant proven experience)
- Post graduate qualification or professional training in programme or project management e.g. Prince2/MSP/LEAN practitioner qualification or relevant proven experience
If you are interested in discussing the role further please submit your CV and we will be in touch shortly to arrange a registration and go over what you can expect in more depth.
- Public Sector
- Social Care
- Project Work
- Programme Management