Reed Further Education are looking for experienced Interim Managers nationwide who have a background in Further Education and proven demonstrable experience of quality improvements within a previous role. We are looking for candidates with experience in managing the following departments within a Further Education setting:
- Creative and Digital Arts
- Cyber Security
- Additional Learner Support
- English and Maths
With varying contracts available, from interim and short-term to permanent – we have roles that will fit to suit you.
What you will need:
• Have previous management or consulting experience
• Be professionally qualified in your trade to a minimum of level 3
• Have at least 3 years of industry experience
Desirable requirements :
• Have a teaching qualification – PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, Cert Ed
• Have specialist qualifications in your subject area
• Have previous formal teaching or training experience
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'