This Management Accountant role at this premium business in Luton is a genuine temp-perm opportunity for the right candidate. A promotion in the team has left a vacancy which requires immediate support, ideally by a candidate who would look to take the role on longer-term.
The Management Accountant role will require the candidate to take ownership of selected accounts from both a P&L and Balance Sheet perspective, ensuring reports are timely and accurate. Additional responsibilities include:
- review P&Ls at month end against internal budgets
- provide insightful variance analysis
- oversee the production of balance sheet reconciliations in collaboration with the SSC
- take ownership of the financial control environment related to your accounts
- undertake site visits where required and proactively engage with management to enhance understanding of their respective financials
- assist with FP&A, external audit process and statutory accounts as required
- ensure all intercompany recharges and external recharges are done on time
The successful candidate will be an outgoing individual who is confident in dealing with various stakeholders. They will have a high level of integrity, good work ethic and enthusiasm for management accounting.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job