- Responsible for HR Administration across the business for a 4 month period
- Provide support to the Senior Management team for all aspects of Administration
A well established business with offices based in Barnsley.
- Responsible for HR Administration within the business supporting the colleague life cycle including recruitment, on boarding, pay and benefits. Provide support to the Senior Management Team organising and attending management meetings, taking minutes and monitoring actions.
Available for a 3-4 month contract with a possibility of a perm role
Worked as a HR Administrator
Ability to manage and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
The ability to deal with stakeholders and have presence in senior level meetings
CIPD Level 3 qualified - desirable
- Salary £20,000 - £25,000k per annum
- Available for a 3-4 month contract