Interim Head of Finance (PT/Contract)
Interim Head of Finance
Part time (0.6 FTE)
Mid September to December contract
£40 - £45k pro rata, depending on experience
Our client, Rich Mix, is looking for a part time (3 days per week) Interim Head of Finance from mid September to December. This a senior leadership role within Rich Mix with responsibility for all aspects of the finance and accounting requirements of the organisation and has oversight of the Finance team. The Interim Head of Finance will be a member of the Executive Team and will be responsible for Financial Strategy, Management and Reporting including:
- Producing accurate and timely financial and operational information, and interpretation to assist decision-making across the business
- Ensuring the resources of Rich Mix are deployed effectively and efficiently to achieve its aims and ambitions
- Overseeing financial strategy and providing strong financial stewardship
- Contributing to organisational development as part of the Rich Mix Executive Management Team
- Overseeing financial reporting across the organisation
- Ensuring effective systems are in place to manage the day-to-day financial operations
- Producing management information on a regular basis including management accounts, cash flows, budgets and forecasts.
- Planning and managing the work of Rich Mix’s auditors
- Overseeing the payroll function
The deadline for applications is 5pm Friday 17 August, 2018.
Please note that we will not be able to consider applications received after the above date.
Interviews will take place during week commencing 27 August, 2018. You may be asked to complete a brief one-way video interview online ahead of this as part of the selection process.
Please note that in line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. We cannot offer visa support.
ABOUT RICH MIX
Rich Mix was launched in April 2006. Since that time we have built a reputation for the excellence and breadth of our programme, the diversity of the artists we nurture and the audiences we engage with, as well as the quality and range of partnerships we have fostered.
ABOUT BARKER LANGHAM
We are the leading strategic human resource and recruitment firm for the global cultural & creative industries. We support the development of cultural and creative projects throughout the world.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"