My client a prestigious and market leading software organisation located in central London, are seeking to recruit a commercially driven Group Financial Controller. This role sits within a dynamic finance function which is continually changing through acquisitions and growth.
This role will predominately be focused on Group Reporting; however other aspects of this role will include operational finance and business partnering. This role offers an opportunity for a real varied position incorporating both strategic and commercial finance.
This position will have responsibility for the Group Finance reporting looking at accounting policies and controls and have ownership for the financial reporting of the UK statutory and year end accounts.
Some of the role requirement will also include;
- Group statutory reporting (IFRS) and local entity reporting (IFRS and local GAAP)
- Assisting with Group cash forecasting, treasury and foreign exchange requirement planning
- Supporting the preparation of Group management accounts for monthly close and budget.
- Analysis and reconciliation of prior year financial information within Infor financial consolidation system.
- Support implementation and embedding of new Group structure with regards to group reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Acquisition and disposal accounting.
- Group consolidation accounting.
- Ad hoc project work.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) or equivalent with a strong technical accounting knowledge. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be comfortable working with senior stakeholders in the business.
If you are keen to learn more about this opportunity please send an up to date CV, with a short covering letter detailing your interest in the position.
Capita Professional Recruitment welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Professional Recruitment is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job