One of the fastest growing listed businesses has experienced rapid growth over recent years and are recruiting for an Interim Senior Group Accountant until February 2021. This role reports to the Group Financial Controller and works closely with the Group Financial Controller and Chief Financial Officer as part of a highly skilled and professional Finance team. This role will work mostly from home with some office working
This key role will be responsible for accurate and timely financial reporting for the Group.
- Reviewing monthly consolidation, including drafting sections of the Board report
- Half year results consolidation and interim accounts preparation
- Consolidating forecasts
- Liaising with the tax advisors to ensure completion of tax returns and quarterly installment payments
- Managing the cash position of the Group through accurate tracking, forecasting and management of bank drawdowns and deposits
- Ad hoc projects / analysis as required
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
- Qualified accountant with 3+ year post qualified experience
- Ideally Big 4 / Top 10 trained
- Strong technical accounting knowledge (IFRS)
- Ideally experience in a listed group / consolidation environment
- Experience with corporation tax returns
- 'Will do’ attitude, ambitious team player with a strong work ethic
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'