Grant Thornton Select is a network of interim finance professionals, who provide an on demand, interim and project accounting service for us and our clients.
Select community members work for Grant Thornton’s Special Projects team, undertaking varied interim accounting assignments and projects, working within the finance teams of a diverse range of organisations from SMEs to large corporates and listed entities.
Projects typically involve working as part of a client team on a fixed-term basis, are bespoke and very varied, broadly including:
- Business accounting services (management, financial and statutory)
- Financial reporting (including IFRS 9, 15 and 16)
- Financial systems review and improvement
- Interim financial support and troubleshooting
- Report design and implementation
- Financial modelling and forecasting
Our community members are Qualified accountants (eg. ACCA, ACA) with a wide range of practical, hands-on accounting experience in a variety of roles and sectors, at a variety of career stages.
So whether you're an established professional contractor or someone just starting out on the path, if this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you.
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- Management Accounts
- Statutory Accounts
- Finance Process Improvement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'