Interim Finance Manager
Investigo are proud to be recruiting for a business in Oxford who are looking for an interim Finance Manager, this is to cover whilst they recruit on a permanent basis.
You should be Qualified or Qualified by Experience, and available immediately.
Reporting into the Managing Director duties will include:
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts, to include Profit & loss account, Balance sheet, Cashflow statement, financial KPI dashboard and sales summary ; Report to Directors with commentary and explanation of major variances from last year and budget
- Participation in senior management team ; Report sales reports for and minute monthly meetings
- Preparation of annual accounts and audit working papers, liaise with Auditors and assist with annual on-site Audit
- Preparation of detailed monthly margin analyses, by customer and product, for management team
- Preparation of annual budget Profit and loss and Cashflow forecasts, and report to Directors for approval
- Cashflow management and forecasting
- Management of online banking arrangements and relationship with Bank
- Management of monthly payroll, HR database, sales commission schemes, pension scheme
- Management of accounts team of 3
- Sales invoice data management and preparation of EDI data for transmission to customers
- Preparation of weekly and monthly sales analysis reports - internal and external
- Selling price list analysis and maintenance
- Management of sales retrospective rebates
- Management of Sage 50 accounting system (shortly to migrate to Sage 200)
- Management of company insurances
- Monthly VAT returns
- Company secretarial work
- Control of key overheads
- Wide variety of ad hoc tasks for MD and senior colleagues
If this position is of interest to you and you would like further information then please contact me asap.
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Financial Reporting
- Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"