Interim Finance Business Partner - NHS
My Client a London Acute Trust is seeking an Interim Finance Business Partner for a period of 6 months.
The purpose of the role is to
- Provide financial advice and support for a significant operational area of the Trust, at Clinical Division or Corporate Department level, across both sites.
- Manage the work of support staff as required
- Lead on month end close down tasks for the Division / Departments including preparation of reconciliations, reports, briefings, forecasts and analyses in accordance with the month end timetable and to agreed standards.
- Support year-end process for the Division / Departments including preparation of high-quality working papers and liaison with external audit.
- Support the Division / Departments to prepare annual plans, business plans, business cases, bids and tenders, but subject to a consideration of the priority of this and other work. Escalate to the ADOF where potential work requirement conflicts arise.
- Lead on regular CIP performance tracking for the Division / Departments and provide regular analyses and narrative reports for the Head of Financial Management.
- Provide narrative reports for Finance Committee on the financial performance of the Division / Departments and attend Board level meetings and briefings as required to explain the financial position and forecasts.
- Support the financial training and development of staff within the Division / Departments including technical training and guidance on CIPs, budget setting and financial management.
- Lead on other finance related projects within the Division / Departments or more widely within the Trust as required.
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with NHS experience
- NHS Trust
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'