You will be responsible for:
• Preparation, checking and posting of journals to maintain General Ledger.
• Checking financial data.
• Preparation of monthly control account reconciliations including payroll control accounts.
• Preparation and distribution of financial reports.
• Provision of financial information and guidance to budget-holders.
You will be able to demonstrate:
• The ability to start work before the 19/03
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Able to commit to two months work
• QBE, PQ or Qualified will be considered
If this role is of interest please send me your CV ASAP as the client is keen to interview this Friday.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job