We are recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to gain a career within a growing and forward thinking company.
Due to continued success, they are looking to recruit an Insurance Sales Advisor to join their team in Lichfield.
The main duties of the role are as follows:
- Taking incoming calls from new and existing customers
- Discussing Insurance requirements with customers
- Taking detailed information
- Providing quotations to customers
- Following up on quotations
- Building long term relationships with customers
- Contacting customers proactively to ensure annual renewals
- Upselling and cross selling additional products and services
- Educating clients on new legislation
- Following up on warm leads from insurance open days
- Managing processes, arranging call backs
- Handling all related administration
Previous experience gained in either face to face or telephone based customer service is essential. Full training will be given so attitude and ambition is key.
Monday to Friday 8.30 - 5.30 and every other Saturday working 8.30 - 12.30
£18,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience
Hollyfield Personnel do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from Hollyfield Personnel within 5 - 7 working days of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Hollyfield Personnel to contact you and retain your details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'