Boxtree Recruitment are working with an extremely successful and established insurance brokers based in Newport.
We are urgently recruiting for a Insurance Broker (Account Handler) to join an experienced team to account handle, maintain and assist the Commercial Account Executives in retention of important general insurance business clients.
Insurance Broker Responsibility
- Handling existing client’s renewals
- Ensuring conversion of new requests for quotations to clients
- Working with insurers and account executives within the office securing MTA’s and renewal terms.
- To operate in accordance with FCA and company agreed processes
- To review and provide technical advice and opinion on Clients’ and Prospects’ insurance programmes
- To put together Client quotations and issue them on email
- Client business retention by efficient and prompt handling of all matters, day to day enquiries and renewals.
- Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered at all times
- Offer appropriate premium payment options
- Maintain and increase profit from existing client bank as evidenced by retention rates and commission
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers
Insurance Broker Skills
- Problem Solving / Self-Motivated / Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills to ensure that company processes and procedures are put in place
- Achieving results
- Communicating, influencing and relationship building
- Forward planning
- Team Working
- Customer Service
Insurance Broker Experience
- Understanding of insurance products