Office Angels are currently recruiting for an experienced Insurance Advisor to work on a well established client based in Stirling.
This Role will include:
- Assess animals history accurately, dividing and attaching medication and investigations to correct conditions
- Complete ICF's (postal, email and electronic)
- Present claims accurately and within specified time frame
- Liase between clients and insurance companies
- Explain clients policies to them i.e. deductions, type of policy etc
- Liase between vets and insurance companies
- Track claims
- Explain insurance to clients
- Keep up to date with insurance company policy changes
- Appeal insurance assessments where it is felt the assessment is incorrect.
- Process payments
- Invoice clients
- Keep insurance up to date to debt levels are kept down
- Train staff re. insurance
- Must either be a qualified nurse or have medical receptionist experience.
- Immediate availability
This is a part time role, approx 20 hours per week, starting asap.
For more information please contact Nicole Graham on .
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.